Sunday, October 24, 2010

Trip to go see Swan Lake

My favorite part of this trip would definitely have to be the community gardens. They were beautiful and so creative in a whole different way. When my group walked through one of the gardens that were open I was amazed about how much you can do with something so simple. My art teacher always told me that i could always use junk for pieces and i never realized how much you can do with everyday items until I saw the gardens. also the gardens really showed how much people cared about their community in order to put effort into making a plain piece of land so unique.
Also it seem very lucky that my group and Luke got to see one of the buildings before it was going to get renovated. Inside the building you can tell that it was pretty old and use to be a place where they were religious. What I didn't understand was why they were closing down the building except for the fact that it was filthy. Overall the experience to see the building was great and was different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment