Sunday, October 10, 2010

A very long week

The Prisoner this week was actually the clearer episode of The prisoner to understand but what confused me was why Number 6 did not confront anyone that he was the real Number 6, not the fraud. If I was in Number 6's place I definitely would not no what to do. If I had confronted Number 24 She might have been a spy and if I had confronted the fake Number 6 and Number 2 they would have brainwashed me (Number 6) again. Even though this episode is one of the clearer episodes of The Prisoner I can't say it is my favorite.
In the of the movie, To Sir, With Love was hard for me to catch on at first to what was going on because I do not usually watch old movies. Towards the end it was predictable that he would not take the job but what I thought the movie was gonna end like was that the students were gonna get mad that he was taking another job. parts of the ending was quite predictable while some weren't.

1 comment: