Sunday, November 7, 2010

Book Binding and Tell No One

Book Binding was actually fun, whereas I thought I was going to be boring. But I wish i would have brought in a better material to use because a couple people were also using bandannas. Also I don't think you need to know the numbers people have because from some of the books you can tell whose they are. 
When I got an email the first thing my eyes landed on was the subject saying M&A /////////////. To be honest I almost had a heart attack until I saw it was from Luke. Tell No One was one amazing movie and when I tried to explain it to my friends because my mind was so screwed I didn't know where to start explaining. The plot was so complicated and the connection that all of the characters had to each other was almost impossible to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment