Saturday, October 2, 2010

Best trip I have ever been on!

Since the beginning of my 14 years of life I have never been allowed during a field trip to go walk around the city alone with classmates. There are so many pictures taken and so many things to see that it would have definitely not have been as much fun if we had teachers tagging along our side (no offense Luke). It was absolutely the most fun I have had in a while. Being able to walk into a museum and know the artist there was very satisfying. Every where i turned there were a ton of people with accents which I have found to be remarkable. I tried guessing which accent was from where but towards the end I couldn't keep up at all! I was actually surprised to see Claudius Oldenburg work there because his work usually huge! I remember going to Whitey museum and seeing a 6 foot tall blow up ice pack. I consider his work to be amazing. I can definitely say I am looking forward to more STAC trips.

1 comment:

  1. No offense taken Courtney - why do you think I let you go on your own? I know you'll have more fun and it's a good thing for you all to do something like explore the city a bit on your own. I'm really glad you had such a good time and got a lot out of everything. Mr. Oldenburg's first name is Claes, by the way.

    Another trip in 3 weeks! We rock!

    ReplyDelete