Sunday, September 19, 2010

Starting over....

The Pantoum we did did week was fun but quite embarrassing. It was pretty fun and easy to write but to make it sound poetic and easy to dance to was definitely not the easiest thing to do int the world, sorry about that Ilana. Also as you can see I'm not the worlds best dancer and poet but i tried.
Much to my surprise I enjoyed The Prisoner a lot this week, maybe its because there was more going on. I saw lots of symbolism in this episode but didn't realize about the circle till people started recognizing it. I am still confused that he would trust women so easily but maybe it's because number two made it seem like she was running away. But I still can't believe that he went through all that trouble and ended back in the village. It must be really aggravating for him.
I was really disappointed we had to restart the whole game  but I think that it will make the upcoming game very interesting. Also its a good idea to get other people that are not in STAC to play so they can try it out. Lots of people think that STAC s just for singing so i think this will give them an idea about what we do.

1 comment:

  1. I think restarting the game is really going to be for the best. We'll find out, of course.

    Be seeing you.

    ReplyDelete