Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Beginning of High School

I really can't believe I am in High School now. Let me just say that these people are tall and quite intimidating. It was so confusing I would just walk around hoping thehall I go down is the one where my  class is. I was actually really excited for STAC. Some of the members were really friendly and some acted quite crazy but they are pretty funny at the same time. I guess as freshmen we look quite small to them. As for the teacher I can totally say that he is true to the bone.
When I first walked into the room everyone knew each other and there was so much stuff going on. As I looked around I saw everyone was so different but they all had this one thing that flowed trough all of them and that would be the talent. I guess thats what STAC is all different people that come together to learn from each other. When I read the STAC code it was totally true, we are like everyone else so what applys to everyone else doesn't apply to us. All I can say is that i am so glad to be part of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment