Monday, September 27, 2010

I had completely forgotten!

I have to admit high school is pretty stress full! Going to the community was super fun! I had a great time and learned a lot even though I'm not an actress. I can definitely say I was super nervous about dancing in front of people but if I am going to look ridiculous in front of people might as well have fun right? Acting is not that easy and I really give credit to all the actors and actress out there because that is some serious skill! To be able to think and improvise front the top of your head can get quite award when you don't answer fast enough to make the conversation smooth.
This episode of The Prisoner would have to be the best I have seen so far. I thought it was hilarious when he went into his dream and tricked them and toyed with them. I really have to say he is a genius. he is also very observant to remember Number 14 being an old lady. He is very serious but I can see he enjoys mocking all of the Number 2s.

2 comments: