Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 5! only one more day left........

There is only one more day of workshops!!! I will definitely miss Margaret a lot but I'm really excited to see what everyone has been doing in their workshops. We might not have been taking pictures for the Coo Febs but we might just steal pictures from the photo group. These past workshops have been so much fun it's hard to believe it's over. When everyone goes their separate ways to go to workshops it is like they all have a secret they can't wait to reveal. With only one more day I'm just wondering if we have time to finish our works. Friday is most definitely going to be a busy day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it has been so worth while. I love the fact you all bonded a bit - a true clan. Get done what you can, if we need more time we shall find it.

    ReplyDelete