Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 3 of workshops!!!!

Today was the third day of workshops and seeing Margaret every time we always learn something new and or have something in common with her. today we found out the she had the same obsession with Molly and Caitlin! At first I thought that we had all the time in the world because we had six weeks of classes but I was way off. We only have six classes to pick the brains of these amazing teachers and every class will pass by so fast.   i hope that in these last classes I would get everything done and be able to loo back and see that  I can accomplish this.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Courtney, sorry I deleted that post above, was just asking you to post photos of the project, but, duh, I see you have the sketches! I have to get used to reading and navigating through blogs.

    Any more thoughts about the peacock feathers?

    And, hey, can we speak the name of the shared obsession?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I post the picture of my sketch. I haven't really thought about anything for the feathers unless I just paint them.
    And the shared obsession was called Derek right? I know it starts with a D.

    ReplyDelete